Mosaics At Home
If you have been to our studio before all the steps will be familiar for you. If you are new here is brief video explaining the technique in general.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Choose one of the kit options below and either email us or give us a call (206-402-6642) and we can go over the details with you.
- We pack up your kit and let you know it is ready for pickup.
- For those of you too excited to wait for us to create your custom kit we do have several pre-packed mandala and mirror kits ready for immediate purchase.
- TOOLS: If you don’t have nippers already you will also want to purchase a pair from us ($38). This is the main tool you need for home. Crafting tweezers are also nice but not necessary ($10).
- Watch video tutorials on how to nip and work with the materials.
- We are available daily for questions and support.
- Return your designed mosaic and we will do the cementing and grouting for you and call you when your masterpiece is finished and ready for pick up.
- If none of these options are to your fancy just let us know what you are dreaming of and we will try to make it happen.
We have some really fun ways to spruce up your home, make gifts and even gather as a family and work on a mosaic “jigsaw puzzle” that can be transformed into a family masterpiece! These kits are all very easy even for beginners and all different ages and yet will hold the creative attention of seasoned mosaic artists.
- Ornaments (2) $65
- Holiday tree (8″) $95
- Holiday Wreaths: $105 (12″) or $135 (15″)
- Star of David: $105 (12″)
We add lovely little tea light holders to your tile to make a very sparkly and useful candle holder. Easy but very satisfying! Just let us know what size base you would like and how many tea light holders (up to 3).
- 3″x6″ $65
- 6″ square $75
- 8″ round $85
Fall Mosaic Kits
Bring some of the gorgeous fall colors into your home. This lovely tree can become a 12″ square wallhanging or garden stone or make this single leaf as a small (5″) bit of color. Both are very easy kits for beginners but still has lots to offer the seasoned mosaicist too!
- 5″ wall hanging $65
- 12″ square wallhanging or garden stone $95
These frames make great gifts and are an easy way to learn to mosaic and create something beautiful. Let us know what general colors you would like for this frame and we will pack up a kit for you
- 4″x6″ ($80)
- 5″x7″ ($90)
Mosaic Boxes and Jars
Container and storage lovers these kits are for you! We have several different sizes and shapes but all make practical, beautiful gifts.
- Mosaic Jar Lid: 3.5″ Round, 4″ Tall $65
- Candy Box: 6.75″x5″x3″ $75
- Jewelry box 9″ x 9″ x 4″. $95
Mosaic House Numbers
What home doesn’t need a beautiful mosaic’ed sign to let everyone know your address! Let us know your house #’s and choose a number color, a border color and a background color.
- 5″x 12″ $75
- 8″x 18″ $110
These treasures are very fast and easy to make and are wonderful gifts. Choose up to three colors and we will pack up a nice assortment of glass and baubles for you to work with. Choose from Square (1″), Circle (1″), Oval (1″x2″) or Rectangle (1″x2″) base
- $65 for 3 pendants
8″ Round Trivet
We were happy to find this ceramic trivet as a base for endless round designs. We have been having fun coming up with circular images but the rosettes and mandalas could look great with this too! $75
Mosaic your Home
We can’t believe how popular and successful these houses have been. Even though they look a little complicated we have figured out ways to make it easy even for beginners. Send us a photo of your home and we will turn it into a mosaic template and hand curate the kit for you.
- Approx 12″ square but exact size depends on house dimensions $165
These beautiful mirrors make a great gift or addition to your home. Choose a colorway and we will create a custom kit for you.
- 15″ Oval $140
- 13″ Round $135
These kits are perfect for beginners and experienced mosaicists alike. They look great no matter what and are very centering to create.
- Choose from one of the 6 template options below.
- Tell us general colors that you would like to use.
- Choose your base: garden stone or wallhanging.
These are also fun and easy and look great.
- These beautiful creatures (8″x11″) can hang indoors or out.
- Choose which template you like.
- Let us know which colors you fancy.
We can work with you to help you make a mosaic of almost anything. Here are some popular images you can use as a template for your mosaic but…it is also very easy to
google “simple line drawing” of an image. As long as it looks a little like these (think simple coloring book) we can make a kit from any image.
- Choose a template from below or send us one of your own.
- Tell us up to 6 colors that you would like.
- Choose your base: garden stone or wall hanging.
- Size options: 6″($65), 9″($80) or 12″($95) square.
- Custom sized wall hangings available – just ask!