At Seattle Mosaic Arts, our commitment is to create a supportive shared space where people can come and work independently but in community, side by side, piecing together.
Studio Membership offers great experiential learning. You get one-on-one instruction each step of the way, working at your own pace. We offer a wide range of Member’s Advanced Trainings to help support your on-going development as a mosaic artist.
To begin creating mosaics at the studio, please contact us to arrange a New Member Orientation.
Basic Membership ($75/month or $750/year):
- As a member, you have full use of the studio, glass, tools and supplies during open hours. We are here to help and encourage you in any way that we can.
- Create your own projects – the sky’s the limit. We have lots of bases for sale but we also teach you what makes a good base for you to repurpose as a mosaic.
- Store your mosaic in progress in our space.
- Pay only for the materials you use.
- As a member you have the option of having us do the finishing (cementing and grouting) or to do your own finishing once you have taken the Cementing and Grouting Training.
- Special Member Trainings to match your needs as your skills and interests grow.
- Use of advanced tools and materials such as our glass diamond saw
- Use of our Glass Fusing Kiln