Kids and Seattle Mosaic Arts
Think making mosaics with your young child sounds like a cement-y mess? Think again. Our method makes it extremely easy, fun and fabulous for even young children to make amazing mosaics. Generally the studio is a quiet creative space designed for artists 12 and over but…. because we know mosaics and kids are a perfect irresistible combination, we do offer some great ways for you to make mosaics with your kids.
Can’t make it to the studio during Kids’ Clinic hours? Want to work on a larger project on your own time frame? We can easily create a custom take-home mosaic kit just for you.
- Choose the project you would like to create and we will prepare the template for you all ready to receive mosaic tiles.
- Pick out glass. If you live near the studio, you are free to come and swap glass as you work.
- Bring back designed mosaic and choose your grout color.
- We’ll do all the finishing (cementing and grouting) for your masterpiece and call when it’s all done — usually between one and two weeks later.
Mosaic Party Kits
Mosaics make a great way to host a creative birthday party for kids of all ages. Much like the take-home kit, only on a larger scale, our Mosaic party Kits for children’s parties are custom created and ready for you to take home for an engaging party activity with no mess. Makes a beautiful, lasting, and useful party favor.
- Coaster Kit – 10 coasters, $195 (additional coasters are $18 each)
- Custom Kit – Choose from any of our available mosaics and we will help adapt to your age group and size.