We created these workshops to encourage our members and others with some previous mosaic experience to try new techniques and ideas.
- Spend a weekend morning expanding your mosaic skills
- Explore new techniques
- Practice with different and fun materials
- Enjoy shorter format classes
- Develop community and synergy with other mosaicists in a relaxed and inspiring setting
- To register for these workshops, or for any questions, please contact us.
We ask for payment in full to hold your space. Refund in full, minus $25 processing fee up to two weeks before class.
Glowing glass votives: Working with clear adhesives – 2 Saturdays Nov 5 & 12 11am-2pm
During this two part workshop you will make a lovely mosaic votive candle holder that sparkles with light and color while you learn about working with various clear adhesives and transparent sheet glass. We will focus on several different adhesives, including a newer-to-us UV adhesive from Bohle (super cool!) and you will also learn how to use epoxy grout, a great choice for glass-on-glass mosaics. $65 ($55 for SMA members)